We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

CMoTW Week 44 Entry

hpluls

Congrats to Soundwave and flo for winning :)

Car Modification Of The Week: Week 44

Rules:

• The car must be tuned by you.

• No voting for yourself come poll day.

• The cars are to come from any game with a tuning feature.

• The cars must follow the theme.

• Only one car can be submitted per person, but a person can submit up to 3 photos of the same car.

• No photoshopping allowed (apart from resizing, cropping, your name/logo, brightness/contrast).

• Usual forum image rules apply (no more than 500 KB).

• Each car can only be entered once.

• The winner chooses the next theme by PM-ing me.

• If one person wins twice in a row, the runner-up chooses the next theme.

This week's theme:
Movie Cars

Closing Date:
Tuesday 10th January 2012

Flo didn't come up with his theme? :hmmm:

no only you did, you did not look at the things i wrote on your page, and therefore YOU came up with this theme.

:jk:

god i made that look like i was actualy mad lol, im not, but next time we get a tie, i choose the theme dan!

:leaves:

Let's say it's a custom livery! but if it's not eligible, tell me and I change (if I find something...!)

Let's say as in it is a custom livery or as in it isn't one? :hmmm:

And basically if you tried to do one like that in FM4, you'd have to do the lights with stickers instead of 3d models, which can be done by modding. I find this against the rules but I have no problem whatsoever with it. It's just my 2c.

Flo didn't come up with his theme? :hmmm:

He had messaged me beforehand saying that he was going to contact you regarding the theme, so I assumed the one you sent me was picked in consultation with him. Flo, you can still pick a theme if you want, and I'll add it to the starter post.

Regarding the modding rule, I'm thinking about scrapping it. People have entered modded cars from TDU and SLRR for ages and nobody seemed to have an issue with it. I'd say it adds a bit of variety to the competition, but I'll let you guys express your opinions.

Rules:

• Usual forum image rules apply (no more than 800x640 and 350 KB).

You know, neither of those apply anymore. The forum automatically resizes big pictures so 800x640 was scrapped ages ago, and the limit was changed to 500kB about two months ago.

Just a heads up. ;)

He had messaged me beforehand saying that he was going to contact you regarding the theme, so I assumed the one you sent me was picked in consultation with him. Flo, you can still pick a theme if you want, and I'll add it to the starter post.

Regarding the modding rule, I'm thinking about scrapping it. People have entered modded cars from TDU and SLRR for ages and nobody seemed to have an issue with it. I'd say it adds a bit of variety to the competition, but I'll let you guys express your opinions.

nah it's cool