We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCK FM4 Playtime #10

Paladin Skylark

TDUCk Community Playtime

Stuff we do:

-Cruise

-Tag (virus/keep the it)

-Soccer

-Occasional Cat&Mouse

-Photoshoots

-Drifting

->Basically what the people want

This week's theme (for the cruise) is SUV's as suggested by flo 2 weeks ago. (I didn't forget you flo) The vehicle you bring to the cruise MUST be an SUV, no trucks, no cars, only SUV's. No loopholes, follow the rules. Everyone loosen up (except Timbud - you just... don't exploit the rules). No more talk about last Sunday in this thread. Only sign up if you're going to attempt to show up.

Entrants:

1: repyhrepus (SuperSanttu94 - due to exams may not make it)

2: Clarence (Skylark Gaming)

3: Lady Gaga (Shaftweasel)

4: flo (forza4live)

5: pyrre (pyrre6)

6: CarbonCactus (CarbonCoffeee)

7: Mb (RuthlessLambo)

8: hassan1995 (hassan955)

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

I'll be eating that for you. :D Sign me up I guess, will probably end up taking an ML63 because of my love of Mercs. :hmmm:

:yay: make sure you actualy stick around this time.

If you manage to get ALL the way around Fujimi without a SINGLE dent on that Hummer. I will give you more than a cookie. I will come up with something much better.

:boss: then.

If you manage to get ALL the way around Fujimi without a SINGLE dent on that Hummer. I will give you more than a cookie. I will come up with something much better.

He did not told you the speed... i feel someone driving at 40mph... all the way long. :lol:

Lol milli ill upgrade my hummer off course, otherwise i'm not gonna make it uphill. And no, ill stick to the crew.

Devin, you didn't write me up the list yet? :panic:

:lol:

Dude, a Hummer is supposed to climb the Everest, set 1st gear, at 5mph... it is unstopable! :lol: And i meant going slow to not crash that brick on any wall.

Everyone loosen up (except Timbud - you just... don't exploit the rules)

There are none worth exploiting this time. I did for a second wonder how I could blag a Ferrari FF as an SUV :p

I shall be there with body armour and a thick skin... prepared to be subtly flamed. :D