We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza PoTW 16 Voting

Prophecy

Best landscape picture of the week?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Best landscape picture of the week?

• Clarence
    • Pressurized
    • Milli
    • Flo
    • Hassan1995
    • PolizeiYT
    • _Pr0ph3cy_

Hey guys, this weeks theme was Landscape, suggested by me and agreed upon by myself, hassan and flo. The object was to take a photo that shows off the beauty of the Forza world, not just the cars.

Vote for the picture you think looks the best, and also best fulfills the theme- try not to let a car or person cloud your judgement when it comes to voting.

If the same person wins a second time in a row, the person that picks the next theme will be the runner up.

In the case of a tie, the runner up picks the winner (the 2 tied entrants are both considered first place, therefore, the runner up is the person with the next highest amount of votes).

Clarence

6922071819_c2e26d9210_b.jpg

Pressurized

Koenigsegg_Agera_1_copy.jpg

Milli (lol)

6920827495_7ee0542d2b_z.jpg

Flo

6920902093_59a4e75098_z.jpg

Hassan1995

6921404999_c7c1d86b27_z.jpg

PolizeiYT

144albland.jpg

Camel

_Pr0ph3cy_

6785514002_9ecd941ca4_z.jpg

Voting closes in approx. 48 hours- or, the 1st of March at around 3am Australian Eastern Standard time.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Dammit I didnt make votes public... Can someone fix that?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not 100% sure but after having a poke around with the edit poll settings (The page needs editing btw Diablo, the CSS is a bit messed up) it doesn't seem like you can change that option once the poll has been made.

Thanks for trying anyways, this happend before when someone forgot to add, and only a supermod/ or even only administrators could fix it... thanks for trying again.

I'm not 100% sure but after having a poke around with the edit poll settings (The page needs editing btw Diablo, the CSS is a bit messed up) it doesn't seem like you can change that option once the poll has been made.

Nope. As we've been through many times in these threads, only Diablo can fix that by doing something to the forum database.

*flo checks back on this thread

:sohappy: I am in the lead (for now :cheeky:)

---------- Post added at 23:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 PM ----------

:eek: last time I checked I swear I was leading, btu now milli is?! We where joking melors? ( I have a hunch it is you pressing some buttons and editing the poll :cheeky:) but please, she is taking away the needed votes for the LEGIT entrys :gmc:

The votes went from 20 to 14 :rolleyes: I think the person votes went phubar with this not so funny joke, but I believe each person still has theyr AMOUNT of number of votes they had before, should be fine, but prO, next time, don't listen to me, don't make this thread at 4AM to avoid mistakes like not selecting a public poll right away ;)

:nods: last time I checked I had 4, loz had 2, clarence had 2, others where as RY sayed, hassan just gained a vote but that's because I saw pyrre in here earlyer, also the fact the vote is not public to the normal tducker might explain why it could be messed up for you andreaz :mhmm: