We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza PoTW 16 Voting

Prophecy

Best landscape picture of the week?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Best landscape picture of the week?

• Clarence
    • Pressurized
    • Milli
    • Flo
    • Hassan1995
    • PolizeiYT
    • _Pr0ph3cy_

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly Clarence, That's why I am fully in for blind entrys and blind voting, will think about this a bit and pm prO about this :rolleyes:

I suggested a blind submit/poll in the Entry thread. Might be best to trial it for a few weeks and see how it turns out. Just to make sure it's totally blind thoug, entree's must not post their entries in their own photothreads.

The entry would be up on their flickr/whatever page though, I wouldnt expect anyone to create a second flickr account (I use flickr because it is the best photo sharing/uploading service out there- I payed for my membership as well though, which is why I wouldnt expect anyone to need a second account to post their entries in...).

I think we don't even need an entrys thread anymore, we can go to the max and have everybody pm theyr entrys, or not, if everybody just posts theyr entrys, and they are not named in the voting thread, I think that already will do, and keeping up to date with entrys in PM's is allot of work too I'm afraid....

Woah woah woah were not overthinking this a bit? How about for next week, the voting thread is just nameless? In the poll, the entries wont be named, only numbered. If someone is sad enough to go and check the entry thread to see who posted what then good on them, they care more about a certain person winning than fairness, you are better than them for voting for what you think is right.

edit: i'm not sure whats brought this on, btw, voting seems normal and fair. What HAS brought you to thinking about this so much flo? lol.

The possibility of not winning? :lol: I dunno.

Not naming the photos is fine for people like me who don't enter but I guess for obsessed gamers like flo they would always know so perhaps that's why he wanted to try something else. Also adds more of a surprise when the entrants are revealed.

Would've been a lot less confusing this week if Milli's pic wasn't included in the OP.

:hide:

the not naming is fine, and no, it wasn't me who started the ''I think the voting is weird''', that was Clarence, but it was me who wanted the hiden voting, but, just an entry thread, and a voting thread without the names should do the trick already.

EDIT: asuming there is not going to happen much to the voting, I'm in the lead, hassan is in second and prO is in third, wich means, just like last week :rolleyes: right now, polizeiYT would be the one to pick a theme right?

again, this competition aint over yet, just asking...

dropbox? I'd like to add that to add to the anonymity, you cant use pictures from sets youve posted already- say you use a car thats particularly different and easily recognizible- even if the pic you use for potw isnt included in your photothread, someone could link the anonymous entry with the set in the entrants thread... Does that actually make sense? lol.