We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 4 PotW 18 entry

Prophecy

This weeks theme was chosen by DeBleuchamp, and it is 'Generations'- eg. 300SL and SLS, C1 Corvette and C6 Corvette, etc. Must have at least 2 cars that are of the same model, but different years, in the picture. In the case of the Corvette, or others (Skyline, Celica, Impala, etc etc) that have a few, if you want to include more than 2 then thats fine too.

No photoshopping, must be your own photo.

If the same person wins a second time in a row, the person that picks the next theme will be the runner up.

In the case of a tie, the runner up picks the winner (the 2 tied entrants are both considered first place, therefore, the runner up is the person with the next highest amount of votes).

Entries close on Friday the 16th of March, at approx 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. Voting will commence shortly thereafter, and will be open for approx 24 hours.

Not any 2 cars, must be... y'know, related. Not JUST related though, not like an SL65 and a 190E or something, must be a real relationship, as mentioned before, like the SLS and 300SL, or 2 mustangs or something.

is the 300sl and SLS really related? lol, I get what you mean with the related cars, I mean, relationship cars :cheeky:

Im working the next few days, but we MAY be able to get in just in time on friday night clarence. I know i've probably seemed to be putting forza off, but if your on with time for me to get a pic in before the deadline, i'd be grateful- and i'd be there!

Who wants to help me out tonight? I hate the fact I can't save the replay from a local multiplayer, going to need some online help for this.

I like the theme, but it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much work :yawn: