We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2012 Season!

Camel

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaay, what a boring race!

Wasn't expecting many starting position changes, this being Hungaroring and all, but god damn Bruno Senna. He's had the most flawless of weekends, P3 and P4 in practice sessions and getting into Q3 for the first time this season! And he said he didn't like this track. The race he raced today was just a pure class act, despite Maldonado's spiteful comments and disrespect towards him. He really got slapped across the face with a wet sock today, and finally, some sufficient penalty for making a complete and utter dingleberry out of himself once again.

Much faith for Bruno in Spa and onwards, since he's got more experience of most of these tracks, he should bring some more results!

Shame about the Sauber's pace here, had really high hopes for them this weekend. And Toro Rosso again being an island of their own.

It was an okay race. I'm happy for Hamilton, and at least Alonso still managed to grab fifth. Schumacher had a frankly dreadful race, perhaps its time to throw in the towel after this season. I also thought Kimi was being a bit of an ass when he forced Grosjean off the track, but they both did fairly well so I guess it wasn't too bad.

Hamilton was absolutely flying the entire weekend, I can say nothing but congratulations to him. There really is no need to give him crap for how he behaved last year when he completely changed his attitude and general approach to the sport in less than a winter's break. Really.

Though, I did want Kimi to win, he must be really sick of this crap by now. :lol:

I also thought Kimi was being a bit of an ass when he forced Grosjean off the track, but they both did fairly well so I guess it wasn't too bad.

Kimi was going to be quicker than Grosjean, the team decided for it themselves and rendered it okay afterwards. Grosjean was losing speed at that moment and if Kimi wouldn't have passed him then and there, he wouldn't have gotten as close to Hamilton as he did.

Guest MrLolololXD
I'm amazed cis how you remember all the goings-on in races. :eek:

She has practice unloading it all on me lol. I don't even need to watch the race to know what happened :D

• 1 month later...

Today was a squeemish race for myself, mainly because of Grosjean taking out Alonso and Hamilton at turn one. Still, I'm happy for Button and it was a great race for him! A lot of great overtaking moves by many of the drivers.

Grosjean has a race ban and Maldonado gets a 10 place penalty for a jump start and a collision with Timo Glock. :hmmm:

As you should, he was in no way responsible for the collision. Glad at least Fernando's okay after all, even now the cars aren't completely safe in case of a pile-up, even with the higher shoulder frames. Was seriously worried about him for a split second there.

I will and will keep insisting that RoGro's far too inexperienced for Lotus' car. Arguably the fastest car on the grid and the lad's only done something like 6 GPs prior, not going to end well. Good to see he regrets ploughing through the field as mindlessly as he usually does it, though. Chap's got a load to learn, he's going to have to take it the hard way.