We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On behalf of my girlfriend Siobhan i'd like to correct this statement.

-snip-

We both have the two sexiest girls on the forum all to ourselves :D

Isn't that right lil' man :cheeky:

We should get them talking on msn... wait... lol... they already get on :)

God you lot make me feel old ... :crying:

And since when did the thread get renamed "Show yourself or your other half!"

As a lot of you might have wondered what I look like ... Here's a pic of me out for a sunday drive in the Alfa

Nice Alfa, I bet it's more reliable than any other one, and more to the point I know you said it was a spider, but the only roof on that thing is your cap!.

As for showing other half's, why not, especially when there as cute and sexy as Siobhan :cheeky:

On behalf of my girlfriend Siobhan i'd like to correct this statement.

<Image>

If your wondering me and Han broke up a while ago.

*Sniff* I smell a thread with the title "Post your GF or the chick you wanna date"

Something like that.. :cheeky: Cause if that was you baldred i would ask for your number.:drool:

*Sniff* I smell a thread with the title "Post your GF or the chick you wanna date"

Something like that.. :cheeky: Cause if that was you baldred i would ask for your number.:drool:

Haha you like then. Well sorry but she's all mine and only me is having her number :cheeky: Plus it cost's 36pence to text Australia so i'll pass.

Guest RB26DETT

Do I win? :drool:

ZoeCloe_Zoe_Chloe.jpg

I've no idea what's going on now.

Basically.. When i meant in my other post is, i have a feeling with all these girls posting there will be a thread titled "Post your Girlfriend, Or a girl you like"

And "Jumping Kazoo" posted a image of??? His GF??? and i said 'Thread' not image.