We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Show yourself 2.0

I don't know what happened to the original show yourself thread but I might bring it back :).

So post all your sexy photo's of yourself :D

This is me & my Girlfriend Celebrating our 1 month anniversary

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I have a serious fear of cameras, so much that I didn't own a camera for 10 years. I live by the motto if it's worth remembering, you'll remember it.

Nevertheless, I was going through the many hundreds of shots my girlfriend took in the States and came across a whole 3 that had me in it, albeit inadvertently. One is extemely unflattering cause I was drunk and there were strippers and I don't think it's suitable for a forum. The other two are car related though.

Both taken mid last year.

1. Me looking rather disgruntled at being left with my bags at Las Vegas Aiport.

2. Me in the New York financial district after popping my Corvette cherry.

And yes, I am aware I am wearing the same clothes in both photos, but that shirt is the closest thing I had to a sweater, and it kept me warm. And trust me, it's better you don't see me in a suit.

And thank God it took my girlfriend an age to take that second picture or else it would've been a pic of me in maniacal laughter. And for those car people out there, that's my friends Camaro rental parked one down from me.

wow, you're in Germany, drinking a (presumably) German beer that actually contains flavour.

Congratulations, you're officially more of a man than 90% of the men in America! Seriously, I don't envy you Americans. If Cools and Budweiser are anything to go by, your beer is all urine!