We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really was looking at getting a tattoo but essentially everyone i know has one now so the individuality of it seems to be going out the window (unless ofcourse you get an OTT abarth logo on your chest :P) so i'm saving some money and as soon as i get enough money for a tattoo... i'm spending it on a bike test instead :P

I really was looking at getting a tattoo but essentially everyone i know has one now so the individuality of it seems to be going out the window (unless ofcourse you get an OTT abarth logo on your chest :P) so i'm saving some money and as soon as i get enough money for a tattoo... i'm spending it on a bike test instead :P

Haha it gets some attention, I'm happy :P

Hmmh, anyone that knows me well enough will know that i have confidence issues, which is more to the reason why there isn't any pictures of me in this thread before now, i honestly can't believe i'm doing this, its not a big deal for anyone else, but it kind of is for me, so here i go, heres carmadmike:

(badly cropped photo i know, just couldn't be bothered posting my sister and brother too)

You like like 16-17 atleast...:confused: