We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Canon user!

Good man! Good man!

I Soon got to save up about 1-2 thousand dollars for a Top model Canon Rebel <3, Because the scenery around here amazing, if you had seen the sunset we had to today your heart would have melted, Mine did, it was bright orange at the bottom, the slowly faded up to blue going through the whole color spectum probally, and then the clouds would be at the bottom and they were dark grey with the orange shining through. It was a special moment in my heart, made me think of all the good things in life. Its amazing just what a sunset can do ;)

Wow, Kelvjy, I always pictured you differently ^^

Not in a bad way I hope :cheeky:

You've bended the poor bench, lose some weight, man. :jk:

Nice to put a face (and a bench) to your profile. ;)

I'll try not to break the bench with my awesome heavyness ;)

Lovely bench :)

If this gets taken down then look at SP33D for telling me I could post it.. :thumbsup:

This was from Saturdays 'Buck's Party' over in the UK I believe its called 'stag do' Basically in short.. Its the last time someone gets to see naked girls before they get married.

I gave Sponge 7 Txt's and a nice image during the night. Then attempted to try and call TSS except his fone was turned off.:rolleyes:

Can you tell I look wasted? :cool:

ddhl46.jpg