We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

envy is a bad thing jane. they're 'sexy' and your 'beautiful'. they're completely different in my opinion and i know which one i prefer. :)

(i've got quite alot of practice with this sort of discussion as my mates often say similar things)

So you're saying Charli isn't beautiful because she sometimes wears a little bit of makeup to help her feel comfortable because of things in the past?

I think Charli looks just as sexy and beautiful without makeup on. She has perfect skin, but like I said before sometimes it makes her feel more comfortable in herself.

I like blondes, but that's not the main attraction. Her personality is. She wares make up and to be honest i like it, but when she takes it off, she looks just as good. It's sometimes a confidence boost, a way to feel more comfortable as herself.

Uhm, a new one after Guru Han?

Yeah, can't live life in the past, moved on and am much happier :)

just noticed how preachy i sound so i'll just reiterate that what i've said is personal opinion.

i'm not going to say any more/keep my thoughts to myself on the issue cause i've met no-one here in person and hence it's not my place to comment.

Now I actually understand you, Who. ;)

@Jane : Just be youself, don`t try to be like someone you think looks better. Everyone is unique on looks and personality, and imitation just ruins it. If you think you are pretty (I think you are), you`ll find a right guy for you without comparing yourself to the ladies here. ;)

/Poetry

Nice double post ;)

Everyone likes women for different reasons and that's cool. Be boring if we all liked the same types of people, and on top of that make it harder to get a girl you like. All the girls in this thread are pretty imo. Doesn't mean they are all my type but I can appreciate from the pictures how attractive they are.

@ Speedtouch, glad you like the hair lol.

Guest RB26DETT

-image snip-

Hi-Five my name e Borat and zis is ma new Carrera GT

Best photo and caption ever!!!!!! +rep for that :D

GREAT SUCCESS!

EDIT: have to spread. no success. :(