We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take offense. But you dont look old enough to drink. But meh I dont look old enough to drive so whatever.

I Hate photos but im sure ill get one sooner or later

lol oh well, no one believes me when I tell them I'm over 18, all the stress has made me look older since then. But ja, Germany lets 16 year olds "legally" drink beer and wine and 18 year olds drink hard liquor. But, like the other guy said, they really don't give a crap unless you're 2 feet tall and ordering a pint.

Besides, I don't see the point in prohibition among 18-yr-olds. I'm old enough to die for my country, but I can't get a sip of alcohol unless my friends hook me up.

yesterday at the party

Looks like a costume party. lol

Anyways, you look cute ;)

It's funny how some people react towards girls on here, you'd think they'd never seen one before :p

yeah LOL

no offense but some people here sound like they never touched a girl before

You silly boys.. rofl

You're right though :lol:

yeah LOL

no offense but some people here sound like they never touched a girl before

Could be. Could also be that someone want's to touch some more. Because it felt good :D

Ok, since I am the one to blame for the offtopic the last two pages then I hope you agree with me to end "that" discussion, as The Queen wanted.

*Giggle*

I Think I shall move to Europe, so I can drink leagly ( Cant spell I know)

lol whats the deal about drinking? you can drink at whatever age u like lol

im 16 and i can drink at partys and clubs nobody cant do anything and still i dont live in europe