We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Project CARS Leaderboard challenges

Ryzza5

I'd like to point out I was mucking around, getting used to the car, doing a bunch of 1:12's, figured I'd restart and just do a slow warm-up lap, then had to look twice when it said I did a 1:09 without really trying at all :)

Stock car is quite fun to drive, esp in a road race with a decent sized grid. Hopefully that player-created livery contest finishes soon so they don't look so plain.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One cool trick is that on the leaderboard website you can hover over our lap times to compare our sector splits :)

It also shows that you're using a clutch pedal (slower) but a custom setup (care to share?)

One cool trick is that on the leaderboard website you can hover over our lap times to compare our sector splits :)

It also shows that you're using a clutch pedal (slower) but a custom setup (care to share?)

Yea i do loose some time with the clutch, but i try to make powershifting as often as possible.

This set may not be the most efficient and im not tunning pro, but works the best of those i tried :p

Setup img attached :)

New time :)

1:12.064

I know i'll never reach your time guys, since i use clutch and the h shifter in cars which have h shifter, like this stock car :P

On the gumpert and other cars, i use the sequential, and dont press the clutch, although i keep auto clutch off, will that harm my times?

1:08.076

#2 on the leaderboard

Rules say nothing about shedding weight :cheeese:

Purposely avoided advertising my time so that pyrre wouldn't be reminded to try again ;)

New build should be out imminently, so patch can pick the new track and car combo. Don't take all week to pick this time, either :evil:

Do i need to update to the latest build in order to be elegible to do better times counting to the leaderboards? As i dont feel like creating a new profile n stuff as the new build doesnt bring many new stuff.

@pyrre :p i had a better time than you already before the leaderboards reset :D Was 2nd ^^

Well after wondering how on earth you guys were getting 21-23 second lap times I re-checked the leaderboard to find out I'm #1 on the Glencairn *East* Reverse track :fp2:

0:23.681 on the West track, but I didn't have any force feedback today which more than annoying, esp on those bumpy corners at the end. Personally I don't like those massive hills, I've never seen anything like that on a real kart track.

Ok, Montery it is (and I see you've already set a time there).

To prevent this happening again, if someone doesn't pick within 48 hours of being notified, they lose their chance to pick, and we'll all compete on the official "Event" for that week (click Events in the main menu, not Quick Race as the two leaderboards are separate).