We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Project CARS Leaderboard challenges

Ryzza5

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are allowed to post your problems and suggestions on the WMD forums, you know? ;) I presume you're running the latest build version and in Time Trial mode. Destroyer-GT seems to be the only person who posts there besides me. :)

:hello:

2:23.516 - took me a good 2 hours or so to get 1 clean lap and didn't bother improving after I did it :lol: I know I could have done better though (I hate the end of S2 - literally crawled through there). Got it on video, uploading it now so you guys can really see how easy it'd be to beat me :p

I seriously don't get all the hype about this track - I hate it.

:hello:

2:23.516 - took me a good 2 hours or so to get 1 clean lap and didn't bother improving after I did it :lol: I know I could have done better though (I hate the end of S2 - literally crawled through there). Got it on video, uploading it now so you guys can really see how easy it'd be to beat me :p

I seriously don't get all the hype about this track - I hate it.

If you try driving with your screen turned upside down it makes sense.

1:49.322

Hockenheim is looking a lot nicer sine our last comp there. Hard to focus on the road. Atom is handling super sweet now as well, easily drifted and not twitchy or skittish any more. Might have some footage for you later, lower FPS while recording did slow me up a tiny bit.