We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Are You Thinking of Purchasing Next?

Ryzza5

Guest MrLolololXD

You mean all you guys sold your old consoles? I still have my PS1, PS2 and N64, all still functioning like the day they were released

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean all you guys sold your old consoles? I still have my PS1, PS2 and N64, all still functioning like the day they were released

well back then we didnt have a lot of money so if we wanted a new console we had to sell the old one :(

• 7 months later...

Had to bump this tread because I have news. In the form of an 8.2L Chevy V8. Yes that's 502 cubic inches of big ol motor. One of the guys in my class for college has a 502 block with pistons, and crank etc. all it needs is Cam, and Heads. and for its only $500. (its so cheap because nobody needs that much engine, But I do) The best part is its already machined 0.030" over so its now about 540 cubic inches. Im either going to put it in my project truck, and make a drag truck out of it, or im going to sell the truck, and buy a foxbody mustang, and make a sleeper drag car.

Edit: Just did the math to get engine displacement, and with the bore its 552 cubic inches (9L) God dang.

5058585393_1f9905c218_z.jpg