We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

-=Comp@ct=: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

-=Comp@ct=-

Thanks a lot Guys, reaaaaally nice to hear it ;) Radu, I tried it with smaller wheels, but it looks silly... There should be a M/T tires on this car and then the rim could be smaller. But with the normal, low profile tire there isn't another way to make it lookin' good. And about MW Edition it's impossible, I haven't got proper model and textures :-x

Thanks guys ;) juse, you just replaced the car with some big, probably 20" inch rims. Try to replace another car (the classic cars have usually 15" or 16" inch rims) or use TDU Extracted Rim Database to change tire size, but it's a little bit complicated:

Or if you think the tire size is ok and you want resize only rim, you can use TDU Performance Editor and change Default Rim for some classic, e.g. Shelby Daytona (15") or Maserati 3500 (16"). Good luck!;)

just a tip comp@ct,contact star or miha and ask how to make "independent" wheels like the C10 or the customs they made on hf garage

then you can put a all terrain tire and fine tune the size and position on zmod ;)

also,use a lighter shade of black on the black parts of the car,they look solid in game

just my opnion bro,keep up modding :D

Yeah, I was talking to Miha about wheels few months ago and as it turns, I make wheels with the same way. I know how to make terrain wheels like on my Raptor. And about black parts, I used to make them lighter before I quit modding, but I think it was too light, look at my Ferrari FF. But if you think it was lookin' better, I can go back for this color with my next mod ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Thanks a lot Guys, reaaaaally nice to hear it ;) Radu, I tried it with smaller wheels, but it looks silly... There should be a M/T tires on this car and then the rim could be smaller. But with the normal, low profile tire there isn't another way to make it lookin' good. And about MW Edition it's impossible, I haven't got proper model and textures :-x

Hello! Can u change the wheels? In all cars the wheels are too big :/ !!! on these images the wheels are small!!! Can you tell me which mode used?!