We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 1997 Volvo 850R Ver 2.0 + added paintable parts

Norby931

@ JulioRey: I know such bugs also by other mods that I have. Now not in this car. But suddenly I have a glass cockpit and may strangely illogical from outside or inside in other parts of the vehicle bar to see, because suddenly order something else is missing. Mostly black parts. Only thought it would be on the backup copy. I have downloaded then newly the mod. The problem was still. Thought it would be on my new 3D computer (I play the game in 3D) Also don't know where the error is, perhaps someone with this problem can help me further. I am glad that this theme comes times to the language.

And how did you play online. Online doesn't work for me. Or is it network and not internet?

@ Ce300: I had an idea. I like to play the game in night mode (night-day-MOD). Unfortunately the rear tail light does not work (I mean not the now but not the brake light or white light when reversing that regular light, if one puts the light on at night). Would definitely good look.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17661[/ATTACH]

Cockpit 850R at night (no lights in Speedometer)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17662[/ATTACH]

I love this US-Lights

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17663[/ATTACH]

Braking lights are on. These Lights (with the arrows) i'm missing.

The TDU severs are on for me, for you they are off? Or you don't have the TDU original?

Of course i do every car with exterior & interior lowres in the future! :) By the way im added a new shadow at the moment so yet i test it and if good everything i upload here! But i cant fix the floor shadow bug temporarily... :/

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Ver 2.0 added! Bugs are fixed! (windows bug when windows down at right, shadow bug in garage/salon, added exterior & interior lowres files, added new shadow)

yeaaa great! thanks dude!

woow, so nice car.. Now, only good sound needed ;d

There is an Sound made by Urban anywhere on this forum. Using for Audi TT-S and Volvo 850 T/R Fivecylinder

---------- Post added at 5:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:01 PM ----------

The TDU severs are on for me, for you they are off? Or you don't have the TDU original?

yeaaa great! thanks dude!

I've got original TDU.

The rear tail lights didn't work. I'll show you what I mean:

[ATTACH]17675[/ATTACH]

Your Volvo in the Dark

Here examples:

[ATTACH]17676[/ATTACH]

The car is in the dark not good to see like yours

[ATTACH]17677[/ATTACH]

Front lights on like yours

[ATTACH]17678[/ATTACH]

Braking lights are working like yours

This is my wish: Working Rear back lights

[ATTACH]17679[/ATTACH]

Rear back lights works seperatly by turning the flashing lights

[ATTACH]17680[/ATTACH]

Rear back lights and braking lights together

Hi guys! The paintable spoiler version coming tomorrow, because i had no time today to make it. :/ Maybe my next project also done tomorrow, but it not 100% sure. The car is about 75-80% done... :) But it not the merc sel300. I will do it later... :)

---------- Post added at 20:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 PM ----------

I told i dont did the paintable spoiler version, but i after all do it...

10691539zd.jpg

In this version the most plastic parts are changed to paintable! What do you think it? ;)

someone can make this sound louder?

it's amazing 5cil volvo sound, but toooooo low

no way to use in this volume =/

IS350_audio.bnk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

---------- Post added at 20:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 PM ----------

did the best i could

3x louder

IS350_audio_2.bnk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

• 3 months later...