We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

biggest mistake?

Dafted

Well ..i some how just manged to buy test drive unlimited 2 ..should i return it? or just keep pushing on with the shipping..it ships 26 of this month :confused:

edit - i am saying it might be a big mistake buying it due to what i heard from the atari forums

edit - \/ took your advice and canceled it

might be getting just cause 2 instead.

Unanimous decision really. If you want a game that works properly and is a pleasure to play. Cancel TDU2 and get TDU1 instead.

If you want a game where you'll get frustrated at the pathetic handling, pathetic voice acting, pathetic bugs, pathetic sounds, pathetic graphical glitches, pathetic GT-style license progression and pretty much pathetic everything, then go ahead and waste your money on TDU2.

Well i installed tdu1 again and man did i miss it(now to mod the ever loving game up) ..sadly the server is right now at 12 /14(max i'v seen)/13 people(might be the time tho + weekend) and i feel sorry for eden current stats of tdu2 - rip since start . :duckdance: