We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCksters GT5 MP event

Ryzza5

I extend to you an open invitation (unless ramming idiots join who will quickly be kicked out) to play some GT5 with your TDU-C friends and foes.

In an attempt to cater for the main timezones, we'll schedule this for:

Melbourne/Sydney: SATURDAY August 12 @ 9:15pm

London/GMT: Saturday August 12 @ 12:15pm

Rio de Janeiro: Saturday August 12 @ 8:15am

USA EST: Saturday August 12 @ 6:15am

All aids will be forced off (except for ABS = 1). We'll do a 2-race 5-lap format (depending on track length), the first race with a low PP, and then the second with a high PP index. Boost off and penalties weak. If racing is spread out I might consider turning Boost on to weak to make things more interesting.

Rather than wasting time with voting if you have a favourite track list it below when you sign up and I'll try and make sure we visit it.

Will be there:

1. Ryzza5

2. 14

3. TDUFREAK

4. Ozzmcom

5. Pyrre

Will be square:

1. Camel

2. Milli

If North America is north of South America I'd expect it to be the same timezone. Plus I don't know what side of the USA most of our members are on. And then Clarence would complain about there not being a North North American timezone :p

Plus you guys are so smart you'd have no problems converting it from GMT :lol:

j/k just tell me what time it is and I'll add it.

6:15 AM holy heck. It's probably too early for me too, I mean, I'd love to race, but that's rather early..

Haha, I did that for years! :D Except at 5:00am instead of 6:00. Ryzza knows. ;) Unfortunately, I have a hillclimb to film this weekend, and my G25's in storage (I know, I know, but if I were going to the trouble of doing it, it should be done right :p ).

-Leadfoot

Hmmm well I picked Sunday for Dan's benefit, but he hasn't joined yet so we can change to Saturday if you want. Otherwise not a lot I can do atm. Of course you guys are welcome to see if we're still playing when you do eventually wake up (I'll probably be gone by then but you can keep playing).