We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A brainfart over the inevitable Mafia cruises in FH.

iNotACactus

Instead of just ramming everyone unprovoked with our Mercs and so on, why not just wait for rammers to hit us and then gang on them? That way, we'd be (hopefully) contributing to fixing the rammer problem in free roam and not being just instantly hated by everyone for the fact that it's ramming. Also it's closer to what a real Mafia would do. Also can the car club be called Squirrel Mafia? :hmmm:

Personally, I'd say that a real mafia would use luxurious performance vehicles in general, so I'd totally go for things like the Bentley, Jeep and so on. Wouldn't recommend the Bel Air personally due to its speed but it was considered a high-end vehicle at the time, so why not?

@Ry If anything, most driving aids do far more to hamper the performance of a vehicle than better it. For instance I could probably use for instance (in FM4) a E39 M5 to outrun someone in the F10 or similar if the F10 had driving aids on.

Guest MrLolololXD

I'LL MAKE THE NUMBERPLATES!!!

I'll need the names of everyone involved with the mafia so I can put your name on them to personalize them