We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Project CARS (pre-alpha) - Screenshot Thread *ARCHIVED*

Ozzmcom

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there is always tpb! I am disappointed that they dont want any more money, that sounded really wierd.

It seems they are, since they released they had secrets with the cloud and such, the PS4, X1 and Wii U are on the site.

Why the hell its being released on Wii U (That was for Diablo btw)

Well, there is always tpb! I am disappointed that they dont want any more money,

often with these developing projects you need to set yourself a time limit for estimating a budget. If it was open forever some of the budget may go to waste or some of the tasks may halt unfinished due to lack of it.

Why are they making it for Wii U still when they dumped 360 and PS3? I have no idea, maybe they have a binding contract with Nintendo or want to prove something, I don't know but dumping the HD twins when they have such a huge install base with people clamouring for something to make-up for the lack of a new Forza on 360 especially is head-scratchingly mind-boggling imo.

Wii U is struggling hard, ok it's over 4 million but so is PS4 and that's only been out 2 months!

Why are they making it for Wii U still when they dumped 360 and PS3? I have no idea, maybe they have a binding contract with Nintendo or want to prove something, I don't know but dumping the HD twins when they have such a huge install base with people clamouring for something to make-up for the lack of a new Forza on 360 especially is head-scratchingly mind-boggling imo.

Wii U is struggling hard, ok it's over 4 million but so is PS4 and that's only been out 2 months!

By next November I'm sure there will be a sizable amount of next-gen console owners. Forza Motorsport is traditionally a 2 year cycle release and GT is who knows when, so they should both be absent when pCARS comes out, which should be great timing.

Ian's quite adamant about Wii U being a good choice, and they definitely want to prove something to all those other devs who've said it's too hard, not enough ROI, etc. The deal was we let them continue making the Wii U version, and we'll be gifted profit made on the Steam OS (Linux) platform.

Also, the secret's out :rolleyes: ;)

Project CARS Finally Revealed | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

By next November I'm sure there will be a sizable amount of next-gen console owners. Forza Motorsport is traditionally a 2 year cycle release and GT is who knows when, so they should both be absent when pCARS comes out, which should be great timing.

Ian's quite adamant about Wii U being a good choice, and they definitely want to prove something to all those other devs who've said it's too hard, not enough ROI, etc. The deal was we let them continue making the Wii U version, and we'll be gifted profit made on the Steam OS (Linux) platform.

I think that T10 and MS wanted Forza to come out every year, such as Forza Horizon 2 (hopefully) this year, and then Forza 6 next year.

Not sure though

Yeah I meant FM specifically. Would be good to see another FH game although it'll be hard to justify buying a new console and wheel for it.

Also you won't be able to torrent pCARS since it authenticates both with Steam and the SMS servers at launch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Quick tip to possibly help with photos (at least while still in dev stage)

Press Ctrl and + (numpad) to immediately repair damage

Press Ctrl and - (numpad) to remove all removable body panels from the car to see things like suspension components

Quick tip to possibly help with photos (at least while still in dev stage)

Press Ctrl and + (numpad) to immediately repair damage

Press Ctrl and - (numpad) to remove all removable body panels from the car to see things like suspension components

Was there damage on the screenshot? Or was that just a general tip? :)

• 2 months later...

I wanna post here too. Have a little speed shot from a multiplayer race i had a few months ago, I swear it's a decent shot. :D

[ATTACH]20666[/ATTACH]

Then there was one where I tried getting a shot in the dark.

[ATTACH]20667[/ATTACH]

Right, done for now.

• 2 months later...