We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer

OK guys, I got a little problem. Not with the model, the model is fine so far. But the Interior options. on the Lamborghini-Website you can choose between 6 Interior packages + 2 badging packages + 4 leather options. If you count that, this would be a lot of interior options I should mod. And then you count it x2 again, because the 6MT or Paddles versions.. It would be A LOT of work to make this possible. So I will make only 2 basic interiors, and when the mod is released, you can write me if you got your own configuration for the interior, and I'll send it to you (please write via email or PM)

Alright? Think it's a deal we all can live with.

sure sure. As I don't want to upload the files on a hoster yet, would be cool if you could text me on my email. Just like "Hey, it's me Apu" or something. Ah yes, and would be cool if the test could be done untill Sunday, best would be tomorrow evening. Don't think there are as many bugs, you would need hours to test it.

[email protected]

Of course I am going to release it.

The three Lambo's you've seen are in tests currently, if Minime891 will report me the bugs, which I am going to fix of course, the three will be released.

aha okay good luck but trust me we can't wait anymore lol plz release them fast as u can plz :)))

BTW keep the good work up bro good luck u the best <3

So I had little time to fire up TDU yesterday:

- dashboard lights are flashing both at the dealer and when driving in the Stradale

- the sun is glowing through a little piece of the roof (the black thing around the windscreen)

I'll give you more info and reports this week, however I'm pretty busy with school...

(dunno if it the right way to test beta versions, lol. Never done that.)

So I had little time to fire up TDU yesterday:

- dashboard lights are flashing both at the dealer and when driving in the Stradale

- the sun is glowing through a little piece of the roof (the black thing around the windscreen)

I'll give you more info and reports this week, however I'm pretty busy with school...

(dunno if it the right way to test beta versions, lol. Never done that.)

best of luck for u dude but i have Q :

those lambos ready for release or not i mean did u finish them ??

Hmm, never noticed it by myself lol! It's a work of 30 seconds per interior, guess that's fixble.

:confused: uhhmmm.. I'm sure I will fix it, too, if I know what you mean

Other than that, thanks for first for the report, will spend a bit time for fixing it now.