We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi khev. I don't think I'll be logging in much over the next couple of months - if you don't want to keep paying for the server I don't mind you stopping it.

Maybe look into temporary hosting one on one of our own PC's for the odd adventure map or setup a day where we all join a public minigame server.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently running a vanilla Minecraft 1.7.9 server. Uptime won't be permanent, I'll try to keep it on for most of this weekend if you want otherwise I'll only turn it on when we're playing.

Host name you need to enter is ryzzacraft DOT game-host DOT org

I've assigned 6GB of RAM to the service which should be plenty, but do note my upload speeds suck ;)

Any feedback on the server - is it running smoothly for you guys?

It actually seems not to be using much RAM at all - on average ~300mb. Perhaps its higher when more of us are online playing. I suppose not having factories and nuclear power plants helps.

What was wrong with the shelter right near the spawn point?

Keep in mind at some point while I'm asleep my ISP is probably changing my Internet IP address, which then has to sync back to the domain name so there could be a brief disconnection period.