We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 5 {DT} - Turning current-gen car lovers into next-gen car gamers

Soundwave

You should know by now 90% of all threads here are guaranteed to go off-topic eventually :lol:

Yes, but TimBud does have a point.

Nowadays it's quite complicated to discuss something on internet without someone that steps in with a totally different idea. Recently i've posted a video of FM5 on my facebook timeline, because yes guys, believe it or not, it was good to watch. So, i posted and commented that the graphics were simply brilliant... didn't take long to people start say things about computers and Gran Turismo.

I know that i've done things like that too, and sometimes i still do, but i try not to, i try to keep on topic, because really, whatever what you play, we're all gamers, and above all, we're all car enthusiasts, that should be united to control the world! :lol:

Despite the joke, i really mean it, we shouldn't try to tell others that the machine or game that we have or play is better than the other person have or play. It's a waste of time, and think about it, why? Why do such thing? I couldn't find a really good answer for that.

Sorry guys for this little text of my enough feelings about these PC is better! GT is better! FM is better! Xbox is better! arguments. :lol:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's more down to Microsoft's non-support for the best selling wheels though, the amount of people crying out for G25/G27 support was a fair few.

Diablo has an excellent point. Instead of Microsoft being greedy little erm.. buttheads.. they should have allowed wheel compatibility with the Xbox One.. Now, you have to wait months for Fanatec to make another $700 wheel that only works for Forza..