We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2013

hassan1995

Finally, game developers start acknowledging the awesomeness of the 80's and 90's.F1 cars back then were amazing to say the least, this will surely make the game more interesting for me.I played F1 2011 for about 4 seasons(Williams, Lotus, 2 seasons with McLaren), but I didn't even bother to try F1 2012, since it was basically the same thing.

F1 from the 80's are so wild, and the one from the 90's, oh god that sound, I always fire up rFactor when I want to hear that beautiful V12 roar from Senna's baby.

Guest MrLolololXD

About time... They've been saying older F1's would be in the next game for years now but always failed to deliver. Can't wait :D

Classic edition and standard edition pre orders are emerging and classic is £60 (From a couple retailers).. which is too steep in my opinion since we're only getting £7-10 worth of extra dlc :mhmm:

Considering the standard edition DOES come with the 1980 pack and two tracks i don't think 1990 and two more tracks is worth £60 to be honest.

Not sure this may just be a place holder price..