We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do I get out of this one?

Ryzza5

Instead of manning up and taking a ~40 second penalty that'll send me from 2nd to 10th/16 for Race 1 I thought I'd make a thread here for a little bit of fun and creativity (I'll probably get the penalty regardless) :)

So I'm the black Alfa, and in the first corner of the first race, I've bumped into the blue Alfa (Rod) and he's gone off the road, only to rejoin the track in 13th (but ended up catching up and finishing 3rd right behind me).

The grey car on the left (Gastro) started to cut in front and then braked early, which made me unbalance the car while avoiding him which sent me off into the blue car (Rod). You can see the G-force meter move slightly where I was originally going to turn in before aborting that - to be honest I probably would've been better off just ramming the grey car :p

So let's hear your best racing driver excuses below after considering the evidence :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-c6Zjtp8vg

SLEd.gif

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I believe that is just a race touch... you could brake a little bit more, or could Rod... but i don't see anything that deserves to be mad at or cause a fuss... those things happens, specially in GT5 online racing.

To sum it up, it could be easily avoided, but it happened. Deal with it and move on. lol

I didn't get a 40 second penalty :yay:

I got a 20 second one :(

Which is fair

But I did post the following in response, so Harley wins the extra rep :)

Again, thanks for the videos Ryan, always great to watch ;)

Now to the bad part (not for me :P ;) 8-) )

My video of all 3 races and a few crashes and near misses! Rod and Ryan crash review at 17:05

And the conclusion is? 8-)

Yep, 2 cars should make it into T1 /T2

I always state to take it easy for the opening laps. Even with a massive train behind if Ryan would have waited on the start finish striaght I would have been happy.

sorry Ry, 20 second Penalty which will drop you to 8th position for that race.

businessman_clapping.gif

What can I say, I saw the blue car and thought it was Mark

Sebastian+Vettel.jpg

Lol...I see what you did there

Lol.. Very good