We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Diablo Trade tips!

Eudemon

I posted this a while ago at the US boards when I was PM'd a lot about my $102m (TDU $ unfortunately) and just posted it in the UK boards so I thought why not post it here also !

Any McLaren F1's under $1m buy them, you will be able to make at least 100k to sometimes 300k on each one, easy money. Enzo's are good too, buy Stage 3's under 800k (rare) and sell for 900k, you can sell 5 Enzo's within a couple of minutes usually. Saleen S7's are great ....at being bad in europeans eyes (silly them), so buy the ones that are selling under 100k that these people just want rid of and it's an easy 200-300k profit per S7.

Enjoy. :bananajump::monkeydance:

I posted this a while ago at the US boards when I was PM'd a lot about my $102m (TDU $ unfortunately) and just posted it in the UK boards so I thought why not post it here also !

Any McLaren F1's under $1m buy them, you will be able to make at least 100k to sometimes 300k on each one, easy money. Enzo's are good too, buy Stage 3's under 800k (rare) and sell for 900k, you can sell 5 Enzo's within a couple of minutes usually. Saleen S7's are great ....at being bad in europeans eyes (silly them), so buy the ones that are selling under 100k that these people just want rid of and it's an easy 200-300k profit per S7.

Enjoy. :bananajump::monkeydance:

Thanks man ill keep that in mind.

thats the thing i mostly do when ive got some money left to buy one or two :P but the best selling cars must be (IMO) the concepts I buy them alot and sell them for higher but it takes alot of time
Yep I used to do that but I've found you can make 5 times the money with the F1's and Enzo's now. Example bought a stage 3 for 650k sold for 900k. Simple!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I use trade to make most of my income to but instead of 100k per car sold I get about 3-5m per car sold because I buy Chrsyler ME 4-12 for 3.5m-6.5m(you'd be suprised by how many pop up a day at that price) and sell them for 8.5

Thats... Confusing but anyways your sig is abit over the limit you might want to sort that out soon before it becomes a big fuss..

• 2 months later...