We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Looking for an EU part...

killalldude

Not sure if this thread is in the right location or if such a thread is allowed... but here it goes.

I'm looking for the Startech grille, commonly found on many European Chrysler 300s. See pic below:

Chrysler-300C_SRT_UK_Version_2008_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff327/qantasman/DSC05820.jpg

It has a really nice mesh weave and a bar down the middle.

This part is impossible to find in the States. I've only found it once, but the seller never responded to my PMs. If any of you guys go to the junkyards (I think they call them breakers over there) and see one of these grills, I'd be glad if you could snag it for me. I'd be willing to spend up to $150 USD shipped to US zip code 24061. If you find two, I'd gladly take both.

Finding a Chrysler 300C in any of my local scrappys (what i call a junk yard) would be a real challenge in the first place!

I did a quick on eBay UK, and for the exact one with the bar down the middle your looking at around £115(including postage), but im guessing that's for UK postage price.

Plenty of normal mesh grill's without the bar in the middle, as well as the 'Bentley' grills(with fake B badge included)

So the company Startech was a subsidiary of Brabus in the DaimlerChrysler era, right? Now it seems they're doing Land Rovers. I would contact the company if there are any grilles left but I don't think they cost 150 bucks.

Replica 05-10 Chrysler 300C Bent...

Another replica? Elektronik, Autos, Mode, Sammlerstücke, Gutscheine und mehr Online-Shopping | eBay

UK shop Grilles - UK Chrysler 300C Parts and Accessories

This is all I could find, am sure you've found those links too.

Finding a Chrysler 300C in any of my local scrappys (what i call a junk yard) would be a real challenge in the first place!

I did a quick on eBay UK, and for the exact one with the bar down the middle your looking at around £115(including postage), but im guessing that's for UK postage price.

Plenty of normal mesh grill's without the bar in the middle, as well as the 'Bentley' grills(with fake B badge included)

That's what I figured. Finding 300c's here in the US at junkyards are not that common either, I guess they aren't old enough yet. I saw one on eBay UK but the seller said he would only ship to UK.

So the company Startech was a subsidiary of Brabus in the DaimlerChrysler era, right? Now it seems they're doing Land Rovers. I would contact the company if there are any grilles left but I don't think they cost 150 bucks.

Replica 05-10 Chrysler 300C Bent...

Another replica? Elektronik, Autos, Mode, Sammlerstücke, Gutscheine und mehr Online-Shopping | eBay

UK shop Grilles - UK Chrysler 300C Parts and Accessories

This is all I could find, am sure you've found those links too.

I found the first link, for some reason the 2nd one took me to the main page of eBay Germany. Not sure if I want to spend $300 on the replica, but it is brand new...

Unless I actually went out and robbed that grille from one of the few 300c's roaming around Greater London, that part will be nigh on impossible to find. I'll keep my eye out on local body repair shops, they normally have a few spares lying around from repaired cars but I can't promise anything. It also comes down to cost. Can't buy the thing if I ain't got money bruh