We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Fly Drive

Eudemon

Here at TDU Central we have an active following especially on TDU unsurprisingly enough and what tends to happen is we'll be cruising the highways of Oahu when a member will join for a drive, then another, and another and by the time you know it there's what looks like an entourage behind us thus we have dubbed this 'Fly Drive'. Why you ask? Well because we all go for a drive on the fly ! Get it?! No ah well there's no hope for you then

....annnnyyywaaayy on these drives which are usually a lot of fun and most of the time results in good driving there are stopoffs and this is a perfect place for a photo so that's we've been doing. Taking photo's of Fly Drive's and from now on we will be posting them here, we can't always remember the people that were there but I'm sure you'll spot yourself if you were in one and if you want to talk about it or the drive then feel free to do so and as we said they're usually a good laugh !!

See you on the island ! :cool:

Let's begin

========

Latest 01/03 :: 03/01

(Click images below for larger image)

tducentral-flydrive-018.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-017.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-016.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-015.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-014.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-013.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-012.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-011.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-010.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-009.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-008.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-007.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-006.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-005.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-004.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-003.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-002.jpg

tducentral-flydrive-001.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TDU Central Fly Drive - Latest 19/02 :: 02/19

That Elise run was brilliant, not to fast but not exactly slow either and the sound and the handling it was just amazing to drive for that distance with all of us in tow for what must have been close to 100 miles.

Sorry for the sharp exit on my part Lotus, I had to go somewhere sharpish and get a bill paid.

i was in the Black lotus and the black XJ but not on the murcie shot which i was also at or did i join up to late??
I thought you were the Black Murcielago? Or you might have joined after this pic was taken in fact. The sound of 3 Lambo's through the tunnels sounded amazing though. :monkeydance:

:shocked:

Hey diablo

you know the cruis you and i did in the two Mclarens , did you get any of the messages i sent you , i sent one asking wheter you had and one saying i had to go for dinner just wondered as you didnt reply

thx and could you add the photos

Hey guys! N00b to the forum, but it looks real good :excited:

Just wondering when your next cruise will be? I havent got any of these exotic cars yet (havent got the game yet, getting it tomorrow!), but Id love to spectate if thats ok, I dont mind sitting in the background :)

Hey diablo

you know the cruis you and i did in the two Mclarens , did you get any of the messages i sent you , i sent one asking wheter you had and one saying i had to go for dinner just wondered as you didnt reply

thx and could you add the photos

Yeah I'll get the pics up hopefully soon as long as they extract, I really liked the colour of blue you had on your F1 it contrasted well with my LM and those were some quality speed runs we were doing especially that 230mph down the 2 lanes before the inevitable smash at the end. :cool:

And yeah I got your messages and replied over the mic but I didn't know if you could hear me plus your brake lights were on so I was confuzzled.

Hey guys! N00b to the forum, but it looks real good :excited:

Just wondering when your next cruise will be? I havent got any of these exotic cars yet (havent got the game yet, getting it tomorrow!), but Id love to spectate if thats ok, I dont mind sitting in the background :)

Hi there thorpe, :welcome: to the board, if you look to the left and under peoples details you will see their Xbox Live! Gamertags, add some of them and send a message saying your from TDUc and then just look for us on the map, meet up and usually we just go for a random drive.

Re: TDU Central Fly Drive - Latest 20/02 :: 02/20

I'm missing these drives work sucks, our basement has flooded so i'm stuck loading stuff on to wagons at the moment i'm at work about to go to sleep on the bed they have set up for me in the office (it's better than the one at home:bananasplit: ) I hope to be home by tomorrow night but if not i'll see you soon. The way the weather is now i am not feeling too optomistic (:badspelling: ). Anyway I must go and regarding the FNC i cant arrange anything at the moment but hopefully later in the week. Bye see you all soon.

Yeah I'll get the pics up hopefully soon as long as they extract, I really liked the colour of blue you had on your F1 it contrasted well with my LM and those were some quality speed runs we were doing especially that 230mph down the 2 lanes before the inevitable smash at the end. :cool:

And yeah I got your messages and replied over the mic but I didn't know if you could hear me plus your brake lights were on so I was confuzzled.

Hi there thorpe, :welcome: to the board, if you look to the left and under peoples details you will see their Xbox Live! Gamertags, add some of them and send a message saying your from TDUc and then just look for us on the map, meet up and usually we just go for a random drive.

ok just wondered as i only realised you had ypur mic right at the end so i got a bit worried about my messages not working ill try and use my mic nextime

Re: TDU Central Fly Drive - Latest 21/02 :: 02/21

Awww, I missed it :(

Ill deffo cruise tomorrow night, stick on here a time and a place (preferably an hour or so in advance) and Ill be there.

It wasn't really a cruise.. A bunch of us just met and started driving, except for that lagging twat in Saleen or Mac F1 who kept on hitting me!!