We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Project CARS Liveries

Milli

kdygTec.png

Project CARS allows you to create liveries for the cars that you use, so, this thread was created so you can share the ones you made! Post yours!

How to install the liveries in the game:

1. Install the nVidia DDS plugin for Ps. NVIDIA Texture Tools for Adobe Photoshop
  2. Resize image in Ps to 4096x4096
  3. Save as DDS using default options
  4. Undo the resize so that it's no longer square/squished
  5. Place DDS file in game installation directory, under steamapps\common\pcar\Vehicles\Liveries\Custom (or whatever it's called - rough guess)
  6. Fire up the game and choose the car, switch the livery left.

P.S. Thanks Ryzza5 for the step-by-step on how to install those.

I will start with those:

[headline]Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 - Turboduck "Full"[/headline]

woob5w1.png

Download

[headline]Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 - Turboduck "Vision" (Beta)[/headline]

Bw4zN47.png

This one still needs some adjustments, as i can't test it myself.

Download

P.S. Moderators and pCARS insiders, :lol: If this thread violates any rules of the game or anything, feel free to delete it.

I have no idea if this is fine to show as Ryzza has left for a rest but I am glad that you made this thread so that people can see what's been going on behind closed parks. :cool: Also I am really liking your 'Vision' livery there Mills, can't wait to see what people come up with in the future in regards to this game.

Also wait till you see the third-kit livery that Ozz created too, top stuff from all corners!

I have no idea if this is fine to show as Ryzza has left for a rest but I am glad that you made this thread so that people can see what's been going on behind closed parks. :cool: Also I am really liking your 'Vision' livery there Mills, can't wait to see what people come up with in the future in regards to this game.

Also wait till you see the third-kit livery that Ozz created too, top stuff from all corners!

I see and understand, and as i said, if it violates the rules, be it 2 weeks, or more, once discovered it does, please delete. Because the last thing i want is to create problems. And i really made this thread more thinking about a livery "database", where people who wants something new, or even copies of real liveries to come here and check this thread. :D

I'm not sure if this violates any rules, I'd say no but I can't be too sure. Top job anyway with those liveries :nods:

Can't you access the mwd forum and check it for us? please?

giphy.gif

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET looking liveries!

Thanks! :lol: