We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA V Next gen: First-person-mode detailed in gameplay video

CLR-GTR

And the last bit in the series of specials this week on V by IGN.

30-Player Grand Theft Auto Online Events Are Madness - IGN

Again lots of praise to the detail, scale and first person mode. Interesting is that characters can be modified:

Fortunately, all of this added fun in the upgraded version of Grand Theft Auto Online for Xbox One and PS4 also brings with it the chance to add way more detail to your avatar, even if you’re importing one from the Xbox 360 or PS3 (of note: stats can also be tweaked when importing, effectively allowing for a re-spec). The character creator in GTAO now rivals that of peak Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf, allowing you to customize no less than your eyes, nose, nose profile, nose tip, cheeks, cheek shape, lips, and more. Each has its own spectrum in which to tweak each individual setting.

Trying to think of games where I've raced with 30+ people... I can only think of Race 07 and TrackMania so far. Actually I have done a 40+ multiclass race in Project CARS before.

Multiclass racing. :nods: So much fun... wish more games could have this feature.

At least in TrackMania you can't hit the other players, oh the horror :panic:

Also, be sure to check out some new screens R* posted on their GTAV page: Link!

Just like there are filters that can force you to use either FPS, or third-person, or free choice, there will be filters to disable player-player collisions. But ye it's V.... I doubt people will ever disable those.

'My daddy was NOT nice to me' :lol: Best part.

I'll admit even though I'm very much on the fence regarding this whole next-gen GTA thing, as I think it's a bit too little too late for GTAV, the trailers always work in getting me to want to play the game, though that trailer didn't make me necessarily care with version I was playing, it's just more of the same really.