We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Faction Mission Leaderboards

Ryzza5

For some reason, you can't compare faction mission results with friends or the wider community unlike normal missions and skills.

So if you do get around to completing some, think about taking a screenie of the results screen and post here to see if we're all taking roughly the same amount of time.

Here's one starting from the Key West Florida. The time won't be great as I took a massive offroad "shortcut" through the trails just after leaving the snow.

2014-12-21_00022.jpg

[ATTACH]22224[/ATTACH]

(I'd have registered here as Heart Foam, but somehow it only worked if my name matched my fb profile. Not a big deal.)

Anyway, I do Observatory Dash and Dry Run quite often to test a new car once I've leveled it up. They're short events, and it's a useful benchmark. This isn't my quickest time, got held up by a truck at the start and lost time. I know I've done a 4:13. I'm not sure how fast that is.

This was a circuit-spec Viper on Dry Run. I think the time can be beaten, but the goal is to also not crash. Risk vs reward! and all that.

[ATTACH]22225[/ATTACH]

(I'd have registered here as Heart Foam, but somehow it only worked if my name matched my fb profile. Not a big deal.)
We can rename you to that if you would prefer it? The limitation I think is only because you registered using Facebook so it uses your details for that.

On some of the street faction events the AI just rubberband right past and crank up to 200MPH in a split second, it's a joke. Watch the blue Z4 in Long Road to Duty, that car is a fine example of the type.

In the run I made on Colorado Crawl the AI kept with the entire time just via rubberbanding their way up to me.[ATTACH]22267[/ATTACH]

I don't know where or how I cut almost 4 secs of Ryzza's time but I attribute it all to the dinner table front splitter. Brings good luck.