We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another classic cruise.

Lonewolf1980

Well as the title says, im hoping to get another Classic car Cruise together, as in the last Cruise i set up, all classics are welcome to be used Euro classic or US classic , modded(aslong as is based over another classic in the game) or unmodded does not matter, aslong as its Classic and its a car you like to drive thats all that matters. It will be a slow cruise and where we will end up is not really a priorety its the journey it self thats the goal. So anyone that has a good suggestion as we go along let us know, and we will drive there. we will begin at the South east parking lot. and was hoping to get it together by January 31 (Saturday) about a week and a half from now. so sign up, places are few as we all know.

I was thinking around 10 at night my time we start to gather the troops together, and as soon as we are all gathered we set off. (EST + 1)

1 remains

1 on reserve

Im gonna use a BMW 507 (AC 289)

I might be there with a Jaguar E-Type. But don't count me now, I leave a place for someone else if :D

Wut ? :oook: The BMW 507 doesn't exist in TDU 1. That famous Bimmer roadster from the 50's ? Have you really got it ? :eek:

Indeed i do have the old beemer, my AC 289 is now a BMW 507.. ;)

--- Post Updated ---

Sign me too

Just say when it will be (i mean hour) if its possible now

wooh, i wasent really expecting it to fill up this fast, thats why i dident Place a time... lol, But im glad it did, that means some of you atleast enjoys my Cruises. i did edit main post with a time, so you can check it out and hopefully it suits us all.

Where did you get it ? :D I've never heard that a 507 have been made for TDU. Actually, this car is not even in the released section of Tdu :lol:

EDIT: Just saw your post in my Gallery. Thanks for the reply, now I'm so jealous :jealous: But I understand it's your own unique car :D Oh well, nevermind :cool: Have fun mate

Still very jealous