We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Salon de TDUCK: New Car Releases

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S: To me it shows Merc is cannibalizing their own cars. The legroom in the back seems to be less than in a 2-door E-Class. Shows how much is true of ''there finally is a convertible again for 4 adults''... Doesn't matter though, Coupe ftw and I wouldn't buy this to be a taxi driver.

SL: like every facelift and AMG version, it doesn't fix the core issues with the appearance of this SL, which is the shape of the taillights with the massive trunklid, and seen from the side the enormous nose of the car. I don't get it, despite homologation issues they do change the headlights, why not do the taillights as well? Seems for this facelift, I'm only interested in seeing what the upside down grille will be like.

Molten butt and a front badge I expect to wobble up and down when the car tries to sniff the road:

1495978981530400717.jpg

1661858643692257900.jpg

​Images from worldcarfans.com

Definitely don't like it. They're trying too hard once again to stand out with weird lines and surfaces all over the place. Nothing lines up and it's so overdone.

Volvo has really stepped up their game in a very short time it feels like, for obvious reasons I'm very keen to see whether they manage to establish themselves as a natural contender to the Germans. The new XC90 even won against the new Q7 in a TG test. Can't wait to see the new V90, if it looks as good as the sedan I won't mind seeing them everywhere which I know I will.

Thank you Chinese people for not having a lot of ideas that you force upon us and letting the engineers and designers do their thing instead.