We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Salon de TDUCK: New Car Releases

CarMadMike

I really like that Lexus, first one i've liked since the LFA I think. But yeah those fake exhaust things are the worst I've seen so far.

That aston engine sounds amazing, 5.2 litre twin turbo? I have a feeling Astons are going to have rather different performance from here on out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Competition Package for BMW M3/M4

tbZabKZ.jpg

LiIUVHA.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=1346947&d=1452731431

What is it?

attachment.php?attachmentid=10990

What does it consist of?

• Power bump up to 331 kW/450 PS (+14 kW/+19 PS)
  • Recalibrated adaptive suspension with new springs, dampers, ARBs
  • Recalibrated electronics
  • M4 GTS 20" forged rims (Styling 666 M :eek:) wrapped in wider tires
  • US-spec M4 GTS front seats with cut outs
  • Seatbelts with some colors
  • Sportier exhaust with black tips
  • Black kidneys, black side grills, black trunk badge

How much?

• $5,500

Those indeed are some sexy wheels, but damm 20 inch? Good luck on bumps :D

Anybody seen the VLF Force 1??

2016-VLF-Force-1-V10-1.jpg

2016-VLF-Force-1-V10-4.jpg

Its a rebodied Viper, packing the same V10 but pushin out 745 Horses or so, are they mad??

Anyway i love that aggresive styling, though the front, kind of reminds of this

philip_j_fry_futurama_not_sure.png?w=300&h=224

I mean the headlights are just too small

That VLF looks okay-ish from some angles, but that pic of it that CLR posted is not a good angle for it at all, looks awful, you can tell why most if not all other pics are from lower down.

That Apollo? Sexiest Iron ever.

That Pagani? Most crazy diffuser ever (if it's road legal anyway). Looks amazing.

New Vauxhall GT coupe confirmed for Geneva 2016 show | Auto Express

Vauxhall are going to release a new GT-Coupe at Geneva....

.....part of me really wants it to be related to or a badge engineered version of that new Buick but I think it'll be sod all like it and be nothing as fast if the reports are anything to go by. Such a shame.

New Vauxhall GT coupe confirmed for Geneva 2016 show | Auto Express[/url]

Opel are going to release a new GT-Coupe at Geneva....

.....part of me really wants it to be related to or a badge engineered version of that new Buick but I think it'll be sod all like it and be nothing as fast if the reports are anything to go by. Such a shame.

Fixed it for ya. Now to contact AE lol.

It's GM, they do nothing else than badge-engineering. Opel has already been suffering over a decade from GM's influence and it also killed Saab (before Spyker took it over and pushed the corpse into the grave).

I'm giving you little chance on it becoming a badge-engineered Buick Avista. That car is intended to fill a gap between two performance cars and Opel is not involved in that segment. As that AutoExpress article states, I expect they'll just use something from the range they already have. Doesn't have to be bad though, look at the Speedster.

I didn't find that review to be as positive as I'd thought, all in all it seems to have fitted into the class it's supposed to fit into, with all the hype surrounding its reveal etc it all made it sound as if this was some crazy OMG FORD YOU LEGENDS LULZZZZZZZZZZ vehicle, when in reality it's nothing too out of the box.

I think I'd rather have the A45 AMG, without that silly rear wing. I think i'd rather have the GLA45 AMG actually :hmmm:

Also new stuff on the new TVR:

The announcement comes after Operations Director John Chasey confirmed that the brand’s new (and illusive) V8-powered, rear-wheel drive sports car is entirely sold out for 2017. ... TVR claims that those wanting still wanting to order won't see their completed cars until 2018, as production numbers are slowly ramped up.

“Our intent is to unveil the styling of the new car in the coming months at a public event.”

TVR Automotive plans to bring "at least" four new models to market in the next ten years, with the first being a two-seat sports car sporting a dry-sump Cosworth V8 and claiming "traditional TVR DNA". It'll be front-engined with rear-wheel drive, using a manual transmission and an aerodynamic composite body.

Source: Carbon fibre chassis for TVRs new creation | Auto Express