We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Competition Competition. Win a Steam key for Project CARS!

Ryzza5

Ok so it's now time to announce that turboduck has digital copy of Project CARS Limited Edition to give away to our community! :excited:

Only problem is that I can't think of a good competition to find a winner. So what you need to do is suggest an awesome competition in a post below. The person who submits the best competition wins the PC Steam key.

What we're looking for:

* Detail

* Something that could actually be actioned in future.

* Just that little touch of zaniness that turboduck is famous for

* Inclusion of smileys

* Members would love to compete in your competition even without a prize because it's so amazing.

* You should ideally be an active member of the turboduck community. It's not too late to start now! (but don't spam).

You've got time to think about this one. We'll be announcing a winner on Friday May 1st (so get your entry in by Thursday 30/4/15 to be safe). You must be online and available to activate the awarded key as soon as possible, as it might not work after release.

:bparty: :bparty: :bparty:

Guest .:TestDriver:.

Since "giving away" a good "thing" is a prefect way to make people specially the winner happy, I'd suggest that competitors do something that makes the host of the competition happy,too.

So I believe the best competition would follow the rules below:

1. Competitors should do a "humanity friendly"or a good thing and record a video of it.
    like feeding a rural or urban animal (like the cats wandering in city), collecting garbage around themselves and put them into a recycle bin, giving a follower to their parents or wife/husband, driving slowly or other beautifully good things.
  2. Then they should post it here.
  3. The maker of the best of the bests video should be the winner.

This form of a competition not only makes the host and the winner happy but also other people would be happy,too.

:lol: This method for a competition is exactly the kind of thing that suits us to a T. Well done sir!

Thank you Diablo! I believe the world that we live in, needs peace and humanity more than it had needed before.

Great idea, TestDriver. But let's see you write it as if you were hosting the competition (i.e. don't write in the third person). The extra detail and smileys will go a long way here. :bdance:

Okay. I'll do my best (Read the below message :) ).

Hello guys.

Today I am giving away a cool game that we've been waiting a long time for it! The Project C.A.R.S! :bunny::taz::uduckdance:

Do you want to test your chance to be a winner in our give away? :raisehand::raisehand:

Awesome, First you have to share with us a video of yours here. Please note that the video should only contain your best of your recent humanity-friendly activities like helping an old woman crossing a street or feeding birds or something. Please also note that at the end of the video, you should declare that the video is for "TurboDuck.Net forum". Then we judge your videos, We already know that your humanity-friendly videos are going to look awesome, But we choose the most prefect one. So stand up and do the best humanity-friendly activity now! and please don't forget to record it!

Regards.

#TurboDuck #GiveAway #Humanity

Hope it's good,though.

So that means I win the key? :mailhappy:

Nope. :p I don't think you understand how this competition of competitions works in a competitive competition.

I went one competition above you. My competition was the competition to make your competition about making a competition. It's an infallible way to win the competition.

How about a Photo "treasure hunt":happyroll:

How it is?

Those who want to participate have to take a picture of different cars or objects that will be given as a task, for example, find 1 Renault Clio and 3 Dacia Sandero. Or 1 bus and 2 planes. Of course, tasks will be given in order. First find this, then find that... Or not, when you gather the three photos just upload them. Of course the photos must be yours, otherwise there's no fun in it ;) (If found cheating you can be, as well, disqualified)

How much time will it last?

You have limited time to complete the given task, 10 days or one week could be a good amount of days. If it is too easy it can be shortened

Who wins?

Not big science, the person that completes the task first, wins. Or those who have more items of the list completed by the end of the competition.

What does the winner wins?

The winner gets the cheers of the whole forum, at least mods have anything else in mind :cool:

Let the game begin! :duck: :snack:

Regards!

My initial idea was something along the lines of Hunger Games but I have been informed that's not exactly legal in all countries..

So instead..

I propose: The Turboduck Competition of Amazingly Low Standards as put forth by Clarence, Sponsored by Toyota. (working title)

HOW TO WIN?

1. Go in depth as to why you want the prize: Does it hold you at night because you're lonely? Does it fill the gap left by your father who left you at the age of 5? Does it make you finally feel like a man despite being told your entire life that you'll have a receding hairline by age 25?

2. Provide a link to something involving this prize, that you specifically are very excited for. ex: "I love that Ben Collins has contributed so much to pCARS as he is my one and only hero for speaking out against the tyrants of the BBC and Top Gear" / "These physics are mad sick, bro."

3. Wait until the deadline and hope you seem most worthy of the gift Toyota is giving to you. (or whatever sponsor is involved, tbh I didn't ask Toyota for permission to use them in this competition so we're all likely to be sued.)

Anyway, that's my idea.

Do we have any more entries in the pipeline?

I'm going to bring the deadline forward to Thursday 30 April to make sure the winner has a chance to active the key before Steam convert them to retail (just in case it matters).

Who can fart louder? :lol:

Or who can spit more far?

:lol: On the non-eschatological side, what about a competition to find out new ideas to make the forum more active?

I actually thought about a food competition, but it would make me hungry, i would spend and eat more than i should... would be fun, but not good in the long term. Lol

After much deliberation we finally have a winner.

Put your hooves together for mau92 :clap: :hdance:

Just post that picture of the 3 Dacia Sandero's and the key is yours! :cheeese:

Wilco! Btw, Sanderos here are made by Renault :P

Congrats Mau92. Have fun with your game!. Thanks Ryzza5 for the giveaway. Hope we see more giveaways here.

Although, the 3 you took photos of are the Stepway... what about a normal one? :lol:

Edit: There is a new Sandero Stepway that lives in my street. Later i can try to take a pic, just for the lulz. Haha