We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey guys

superhyper

Been a while, missed this place :)

Long story short, life has been keeping me busy. I've recently moved to my own apartment and started in a new school, I had my summer theatre season keeping me busy, I took part on a band camp, and in between all of that tried spending as much time with my family and friends before moving and didn't have that much time to visit this place after all of that. Now things have calmed down though and I'm back. Not sure if anyone even noticed my absence :cheeky: Might need to start working on that banner competition now :hmmm:

Diabs, I love the new look :btup

l9WpWqH.gif

Missed you like melted cheddar being absent from toast mate. Glad to hear you are doing well and that things are moving along nicely in your life and thanks for the kudos on our new look. :cool:

No worries, I have been postponing that donation I talked about for ages (I hope you'll understand as I've had a lot of expenses buying all the furniture etc.) but I think I'll be able to afford doing it once I'll get my first study support incomes :nods:

:glomp:

:hello:

:shug:

How it is living in your own place? :D

Very quiet :lol: And my room is really echoey so it doesn't help one bit.

Welcome back

Cheers! :)