We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action

xtenso978

[ATTACH]24191[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24192[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24193[/ATTACH]

6:30 A.M again. Finally getting some sleep after getting a car exterior proper in first import. Minor stuff to do. it got my interior from last Honda civic i tried to do, so maybe beta coming out soon. All cars planned are getting done guys don't worry. This is just to show that I am active on this game still and remember that practice makes perfect. Slowly but surely.

@javi As soon as I do the brakes I can send you the beta via p.m

@JPTH I don't know how to but if I learn to do so, I will do it just to be more realistic since not everyone can have a RHD car here where I live. There is a couple though... RHD eg hatchback k24 swap, right around where I live.

Alright so finally I am close to done with my first mod and what really made me start modding in the first place. Need to do interior as the one I am using is from forza 3 when i started trying to mod.... Wont release beta because only interior needs to get done and mirrors to be finished. Many goodies....Lips, Wings, Different carbon fiber styles....REAL B18C swap physics! As I told yall a couple of times, I was still learning. Now I understand and can finish exterior of cars with proper lights and other mistakes I was making. Sorry that I wont release beta but with screenshots you all might see that it will be worth the wait :nods::nods::nods:

[ATTACH]24210[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24211[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24212[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24213[/ATTACH]

Only showing two lips and two rims by me. Also Paint able and cabon fiber so that you all get an idea of what I mean.:D

Thank you very much & Niceeee!! looks good, I did find a bug tho....That lip gotta go, is low poly so it looks like that. I got two others that go good with it, will send you it soon. You the beta tester from now on if you like of course ;) By the way did you use resizer method or just select different rim in tdupe? And if you did it in tdupe, what wheel did you select? Still looking for a nice size myself :clap:

Now the way I stay entertained and learn new stuff is just by trying them. So sometimes i pause cars which means they stay in a w.i.p folder and work on another one. This one got my attention and the more I work on cars the easier it gets to do them. Full complete mods coming very soon

[ATTACH]24235[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24236[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24237[/ATTACH]

It dont work for me, the tyre goes thru the floor... maybe 16 will be good or maybe is my setup idk but I hate it.

I had to restart the interior because I messed up on some stuff when I thought it was done and deleted the w.i.p folder of it.

Now the s2000 been getting worked on too, I found a rear carbon diffuser that looks.....welll you tell me how you think it looks on it :cool:

[ATTACH]24242[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24243[/ATTACH]

Thanks mate, here is my last pics of S2000, I need to redo the intercooler. Now I will go start the EG6 interior again...but when I am done with that and send you beta, you know whats next ;)

[ATTACH]24253[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24254[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24255[/ATTACH]

Sprint harts cpr converted by me too.

• xtenso978 changed the title to Xtenso978's Work-Shop "update: 09/23/2023 Video of supra in action