We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed - Cars and Customisation Trailer

Eudemon

[headline]Need for Speed - Cars and Customisation[/headline]

The latest trailer for Need for Speed has just been released and it shows the many ways of how you will be able to take your cars and make them truly yours. With in-depth customisation, tuning and livery options you will be able to replicate your favourite private owned, race team or even just go mad scientist and create your own. The game certainly does seem to be providing the features and tools allowing everyone to essentially create the game and handling style of their own choosing (within its arcade spectrum) and the car list and ways you can mod them is beyond what many probably honestly thought would be possible, but have always wanted.

It really is looking so good [spoil]+AWESOME![/spoil] :cool:

I'd rather it wasn't there or was into double figures to be quite frank, however if it is only 5 then I hope that you can save preset builds of cars so that should you wish to return back to a previous setup that it is an easy task, and does not require a lot of 'ermm I think it was this one'.

I'd rather it wasn't there or was into double figures to be quite frank, however if it is only 5 then I hope that you can save preset builds of cars so that should you wish to return back to a previous setup that it is an easy task, and does not require a lot of 'ermm I think it was this one'.

This. I actually quite like their idea behind the 5 car garage, they seem to want you to have a bond with your car so every car in your garage means something to you. I like that.

But if it's capped, then we're going to need to be able to quickly switch between configurations, like Diablo said. :nods: