We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello guys! :D

Zena

Hello there!

My real name isn't Zena.It's Daniels.I come from Eastern European country called Latvia.Currently I'm 16,turning 17 in January.And that's all about me.

I'm not new to this site,I've been lurking here for past few months since Project Paradise showed up.Been playing TDU since 2008.Anyway on the servers met some of your fine folk like Xten,COMBATSHOTGUN guy,and someone that lives in South London and smokes alot of weed.(Forgot your name,sorry m8)Anyway,I'll try to behave,and you can mostly find me in the TDU1 servers by the name of Zena or Dablinovics.I like cruising alot.

Well,again,I'll behave and not be an ass to everybody here :)

I got squirrels on a cloudy day! :monkeydance:

Hey there I am your admin for this journey. Yes you should be scared but we will forgive you for this one, but next time the biscuit plate should be full! :evil:

I hope to see your posts, pics, videos and everything that moves in the future and thanks so much for joining us on the :duck: !

:badgerbadger:

Nah,sorry for inactivity,school n lalalala.Will post some pics,and currently I'm still wondering why TDU community car pack doesn't show up in game :D

I think we got carried away :lol: Be careful with the language (you'll see it's been censored as lalalala), be sure to check out the rules for the dos and don'ts of the duck :duck: If you need help with the TDU community car pack don't be afraid to post in the thread for some help :nods:

• 3 weeks later...