We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hippy Bearday Superhyper!

TIMELESS

Happy 21st mate!!!

From this moment on is where time speeds by at an absurd rate, seriously you'll be 25 by the time you know it. :cheeky:

Hoping you have something planned for a proper celebration in the coming days or such as the 21 is a BIG one and it only happens once remember.

Thanks for all your hard work on here and I wish you the best for your years to come.

:cheers:

From this moment on is where time speeds by at an absurd rate, seriously you'll be 25 by the time you know it. :cheeky:

Hoping you have something planned for a proper celebration in the coming days or such as the 21 is a BIG one and it only happens once remember.

Thanks Diabs, unfortunately the speeding up part happened back when I turned 18, it's been ridicculously fast ever since :eek: And I celebrated today with my friends and will do the same with my family once I get home for the weekend so couldn't be better :)

Happy Birthday, mate. All the best to you, and lots love, monies, cars and Birthday cakes or whatever you eat in Finland.

Thanks Tom, I'll be waiting for that cars and money part :nods:

:shug:

Onnee or onnea or onneva or something, happy berfday! :birthday: Hope you have a great day and check in later to tell us about it.

Looks like you did some research :p Thanks mate! :glomp:

Happy Berday!

:birthday:

The ripe old age of 21 aye? It's all down hill from here. :cheeky:

I know :( Thanks anyways :cheeky:

Happy 21st!!

birthday.gif

cheers.gif

Thank you very much! :D