We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Battlefield 5... 1? Revealed Friday 6th May

TurboDuck

It's really sad to think that had they not shown MW:Remastered that the trailer would probably be doing really well and people would be OMG CoD IN SPPAAACCEEEE!!

BF1 isn't safe either, there's a growing worry about some of the directions they appear to be taking. Class specific vehicles being one of the main ones but, to be fair if it keeps the snipers out of the air so they can't bail onto their tall towers to get their 3 1000m+ kills in the whole match then bring it on! :nnnn:

Well, at least BF is taking it where I haven't seen any game yet... WW1 (Except for Red Baron 3d, one of my first ever PC games). WW2 gave us so many war games, but it gets harder to make an innovation, and i think that a FPS situated on WW1 should be something refreshing for the genre.

Also what I disliked about BF4 is that there's no country specific weapons, for example, everyone can use an AK74 US or RU. Btw, I should take a look at BF3 sounds.

It will be buggy no matter what. Games today at these scales with these deadlines, there is no way they could come out perfect. Despite the quality testing when you release it into the millions, people will find a way to break the game. I used to think 'oh they are just releasing broken games wtf' but since my talks with a close friend of mine who is in the dev industry, If anything I now believe devs dont get enough credit. (not true for ubisoft)

Well, at least BF is taking it where I haven't seen any game yet... WW1 (Except for Red Baron 3d, one of my first ever PC games). WW2 gave us so many war games, but it gets harder to make an innovation, and i think that a FPS situated on WW1 should be something refreshing for the genre.

Also what I disliked about BF4 is that there's no country specific weapons, for example, everyone can use an AK74 US or RU. Btw, I should take a look at BF3 sounds.

There are few games set in WW I theatre, Verdun for example

There are few games set in WW I theatre, Verdun for example

That's why I said "where I haven't seen", because I couldn't recall any other game than Red Baron 3D, dogfight game ;) Oh, good moments, I can still remember when bullets hit you from behind and your gauges got all broken and oil jumped to your face... It was a blast for them moment (Early 2000s)