We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo Sport - Gameplay Trailer

hassan1995

The photomode does looks stunning but the visuals in the actual gameplay don't seem that great to me if I'm honest. A low amount of AA and around the wheel arches for the cars for examples they don't seem to be smooth curves.

And is this a main game in the franchise or a prologue style game or a side game? Can't quite tell but the car count is quite low and lots of racecars. :hmmm: Hope GT7 is still a thing that is coming.

But afaik this is more like a side game than a full GT7 :hmmm:
It is. It's not actual GT7 it's more a slimmed down more racing focused example of GT with FIA credentials. More accurate and informed sources would class it between GT3 and GT5 Prologue in fact.

There is a feeling too that the game shown was an earlier build and that the jitteriness seen in the footage when viewing as a spectator was due to that view not having the correct physics that replay and the game itself has, which again from reports was said to have shown none of the strange behaviour viewable in the spectating view.

I find it crazy though how many people are going nuts over the blow-off valve noise of the Evo when it was just a simple sound and the rest was more of the same.

I do believe we will see a major improvement with the game come its release and I have to say that when watching the races themselves, it did throw me back to the great old days of racing GT4 over Xlink Kai I think it was called.

Oh yeah mentions too of a damage system and other gubbins was good to hear but as we know all too well, it is better to wait before jumping for joy at this sort of info.

Perhaps this title will hold most of the league features and pitch itself as an alternative to the classic list of PC sim racing options (or at least those that are also on console now)

League admins care more about how many cars are similar to each other to offer to members in a season rather than how many cars there are over all.

Perhaps this title will hold most of the league features and pitch itself as an alternative to the classic list of PC sim racing options (or at least those that are also on console now)

League admins care more about how many cars are similar to each other to offer to members in a season rather than how many cars there are over all.

as if league admins matter to any developer or anyone

The sounds are a bit better but I can't help but think they've only increased the bass. Which is a good start but they still have a loooong way to go imo.

And enough with the overly excessively annoyingly stupid tyre squeal whenever you brake slightly or turn slightly. Why are they still doing it!?

• 3 weeks later...