We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU1 now...

LITE

Welcome!

I wanted to play TDU1. Game installed, Megapack installed, game is running and...

I have big lags when I'm playing. Traffic is generated randomly, I'm hitting invisible cars, game is totally unplayable...

How to run it properly?

Best Regards

LITE

Java does not seem to be installed properly indeed.

But if you got FULL version extracted to your TDU directory (replace files), you don't have to launch anything (Patch HD settings are not required to play the game anyway).

Just play the game. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Jeżeli mogę napisać po polsku to napiszę:

1. Instalujesz TDU

2. 1.66A Patch

3. Megacarpack

4. Instalujesz 1.67 Patch (jeżeli jest błąd, że nie odnaleziono instalacji tdu to albo używasz takiego programu, żeby to zfixował LUB przenosisz ręcznie pliki z folderu DB, DB LANGUAGE i XML) Zawszę mogę podesłać 1.67 bo trudniej go na necie znaleźć

5. Instalujesz 1.68B (I teraz nie ma mowy, że nie znajdzie ci ścieżki tdu ;v - POWINNO ZAINSTALOWAĆ AUTOMATYCZNIE)

6. Koniec :D

PS.

(Tylko nie wiem czy nie bd miał problemów z tym carpackiem- przynajmniej crackowany mi nie działał)

TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE CUZ I'm too lazy

1. You install the TDU

2. Patch 1.66

3. Megacarpack

4. You install Patch 1.67 (if there is an error that can not be found installation TDU is either you use such a program to fix it OR manually move files from the DB, DB and XML LANGUAGE) I always can upload 1.67 because it more difficult to find on the net

5. You install 1.68B (And now there is no way that you will not find the path TLD v - SHOULD INSTALL AUTOMATICALLY)

6. End: D