We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you listening to?

Eudemon

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to a different Motorhead: the late 90's racinggame Motorhead :p. Yes I listen to quite some game soundtracks.

This is the music of the track Redrock Ridge, music in the game is mainly from Olof Gustafsson. I have the full soundtrack as mp3 and it's one of the better game soundtracks I know, next to NFS3, 4, and 5

Listening to a different Motorhead: the late 90's racinggame Motorhead :p. Yes I listen to quite some game soundtracks.

This is the music of the track Redrock Ridge, music in the game is mainly from Olof Gustafsson. I have the full soundtrack as mp3 and it's one of the better game soundtracks I know, next to NFS3, 4, and 5

Aha a fellow soundtrack junkie :D

I have Destruction Derby 1 & 2, that first F1 game on PSX in mp3.

Great on subwoofers :cool:

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

@Koenigsegg: nice one! Now listening to in my opinion perhaps thé two masterpieces in NFS music history: NFS II Main Menu music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxB_SqNjWw NFS III Menu music ''Romulus'': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmYGdKsdaDc Romulus is perhaps the best track I ever heared in a racinggame before. I heared it first when playing NFS when I was like 5, and had to find my way through english menus as my family is not good at english, and even today I still see all the carbrand names flying by, like in the menu's.