We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your desktop!

Eudemon

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been using Vista from day one (not the beta) and most of the useful programs don't work. Then you have to click ok extra times just to open something it doesn't trust. Ok but spyware loads on the PC fine doesn't say anything. You go to install Microsoft software it says do you trust the programme.

Then disable that feature, you can disable all those annoying questions without compromising security. That's the #1 reason people do not like Vista, and it's easily solvable. I don't see why anyone complains about it. *rolls eyes*

That's called the Vista Transformation Pack ;)

I know i have Vista inspirat but that still is missing stuff like proper aero, that cool 3D window changing thingy, movie files that can be used as wallpapers etc.

*EDIT* Nevermind i found what you meant. might give it a miss for now as i dont want it to conflict with inspirat if i install it or anything like that.

Vista wouldn't let my friend install his sound card, any games or anything like that so when he did finally get it to work, it decided, "you can't use 7.1 speakers cuz i'm vista" and then he couldn't use his surround sound, then his sound card uninstalled cuz it was "unsafe" so he ended up going back to XP just cuz vista annoyed him.

Hehe :D Couldn't resist, I was actually going to rename on of my Media Player songs to, but couldn't be bothered. Your not worth that much baby :D

hahhahaha!!! you love that "i'm a chikin" picture too much! hahaha!!!

Yes I Love it lol, it actually was my desktop for a week. So every time I booted my pc I could see the picture and shout to myself and say " LOL IM A CHIKIN! LOL!" Creased!