We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

I forgot to say if we are going to go ahead and do this we should think of a club name and then start a new thread in the club section.

Names off the top of my head:-

Official TDU Central PC club (a bit long I think)

TDUC-PC-Club

Or any others anyone can think of.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok scaleopdriver you can join the club when it is started.

First we will have to find a name then I will create the thread in the club section. Then we will be looking for people who want to join.

What MadMax said is a good start so I will list the names we think of here and edit it with any new ones.

So if you are interested then post a name and I will add it.

Club names:-

TDU Central

TDU-C OWNAGE

TDU-C FTW

TDU-C

Nice, a club...I'm in...:excited:

Ohhh yeah, last cruise was pretty horrible for me, them connection problems do suck, and the all worst online functions of the game even gets it better...LOL

Sorry for last time guys...

Since there are difficultys with 8 players online, we should do as Madmax said and form some groups do go weekly...Or since not everyone can go cruisin everyday we could do a meeting evereyday at 8pm at the same place we have been doing, and who can appear that day goes...

It's pretty simple everyday at 8pm who cans and wants, show up at the Italian Eupeans dealer at the big Market park...Till we have another cruise meeting...

Give your opinion if you have another idea...

Nice, a club...I'm in...:excited:

Ohhh yeah, last cruise was pretty horrible for me, them connection problems do suck, and the all worst online functions of the game even gets it better...LOL

Sorry for last time guys...

Since there are difficultys with 8 players online, we should do as Madmax said and form some groups do go weekly...Or since not everyone can go cruisin everyday we could do a meeting evereyday at 8pm at the same place we have been doing, and who can appear that day goes...

It's pretty simple everyday at 8pm who cans and wants, show up at the Italian Eupeans dealer at the big Market park...Till we have another cruise meeting...

Give your opinion if you have another idea...

This is a good idea to do every day for now, so meet there at 8pm if you are online and want to criuse then wait 10mins for people to show up.