We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

Hey TriggerHappyJim cool of you to join us and diablo's vids seem to be the working by bringing members to the site :D

We usually meet up every day at 8pm UK Time at the big carpark near the Italian Independence dealer (Pagani Dealer) and are usually waiting for 30 mins - 40 mins.

S7ING3R runs a club and you would have to meet him ingame so he can get your name etc.. of your gamespy to join if you wanted to go crusing ;)

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oook:

It sounds like I'm gonna need more some help!

Gamespy would be the whole gamespy arcade thing, right? I'm not sure if I have it, where to get it from, the whole malarkey.

I'd be happy to sort what needs sorting out in-game, but I'll be a few days. I joined at a time full of lovely coursework deadlines. X(

Thanks for the welcome!

Ooop, and an edit: I do have xfire if anyone's interested. My username should be happyjim

Hi TriggerHappyJim and welcome to the world of TDU-Central :)

We are always here to help each other so any problems don't be afraid to ask ;)

To play TDU online you need a gamespy account, your user name is then used to create your profile in the game.

Yes gamespy arcade is the long running multiplayer match finder programme so if you have a account with this you can use it in TDU.

Thanks again for the welcome! I downloaded the whole arcade thing and it turned out I was already a member so... :pirateslap:

But like I said, I'm afraid that it'll be a couple of days before I can start sorting things out in-game. Turns out there was already a TriggerHappyJim so I've named myself BarryScot (of CillitBANG! fame). :D

@S71NG3R: I've sent you a sort of friend add thingy, or at least what I took to be it. I hope you don't mind!

Thanks again for the welcome! I downloaded the whole arcade thing and it turned out I was already a member so... :pirateslap:

But like I said, I'm afraid that it'll be a couple of days before I can start sorting things out in-game. Turns out there was already a TriggerHappyJim so I've named myself BarryScot (of CillitBANG! fame). :D

@S71NG3R: I've sent you a sort of friend add thingy, or at least what I took to be it. I hope you don't mind!

No I don't mind, what did you send was it through gamespy?

Yeah, I think so. I looked along the top, went to Playerspy, selected find players and searched your gamespy id. There was one player there so I assumed it was you.

Ok I will see if you show up on my friends list when I get home from work. If not then you will need to meet me in the game then we can add each other.

Sorry I haven't done any cruises for a few days, all my attention has been on the Gumball 3000 challenge.

To make matters worse I've now got training to do at home for work :(

So what I plan to do is 3 nights a week cruise on Wednesday's, Saturday's and Sunday's. We can meet at the same time and same place on these days and it will be starting from today. So the next cruise I will do will be this Saturday @ 8pm UK time, but please still use the other days if anyone wants to do a cruise. ;)

As the cruises are more apart I will try and do a theme each time or a game.

So here are the details for this Saturday and Sunday:-

Saturday is V8 only you can bring any V8 car.

Sunday is class C only you can bring any class C car.

To make it easier for us I have rescued the car list MadMax posted a few weeks ago in the TDU PC section:-

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Halewafa/TDULIST6.jpg

Yes looks like tonight is off. The server is dead so we will try again tomorrow.

So Sunday (tomorrow) will be V8 day now, same time same place.

I will try and connect later so if you find me driving around and want to hook up for some fun then just jump to me.

They had better fix this game fast before everyone gives up. :rolleyes:

That list is not correct! *NERD* We dont have the R34, this is the xBox one aint it?? Hey? Hey?

Only one I could find, most of the cars on the list are in the PC version and it is helpful. It either this, or someone can go make a PC car list from scratch :)

Sorry there have not been any cruises lately I've been busy training as I am being made redundant at the end of September.

I have to do my training in my own time so I don't know when I will be online. So I think it will be best to just jump to me if you see me online and want to go on a cruise.