We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

6 minutes ago, ShiniKato said:

Which is easiest way mp3 or playlist from your experience ?

As far as my tries go, game doesn't care how big an MP3 file is. Might be wrong though, haven't filled a radio by a full set of 2 hour albums each.
I have MP3s since I don't want to use any other source that uses internet while I'm roaming around.

4 minutes ago, ShiniKato said:

So only convertibles can have the roof top down ?

That feature was present only in TDU2.  Platinum is TDU1, to have top up-down you must change the model itself, unless the modder did a roof-window trick.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, THOM9445 said:

I have this problem on windows 11. I have this error on original d3d9 file. When i change d3d9 file with dgvoodoo, the game works but he try to connect on Gamespy...

image.png

Capture d'écran 2024-05-11 110745.png

Updating Windows may help, or turn on windows xp compatibility mode and also try to replace the d3d9 file, it looks like it is damaged

Edited by andrey zyb

6 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

Updating Windows may help, or turn on windows xp compatibility mode and also try to replace the d3d9 file, it looks like it is damaged

I did a new installation and I still have the same problem. I reinstalled the same files on the GPD Win 4 (a small Windows 11 console) the game works. So I don't know what to do.

16 hours ago, THOM9445 said:

I did a new installation and I still have the same problem. I reinstalled the same files on the GPD Win 4 (a small Windows 11 console) the game works. So I don't know what to do.

Try to enter the error code in Google, maybe then you can find a solution to your problem

8 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

Try to enter the error code in Google, maybe then you can find a solution to your problem

I already find this error on Google. it's say to replace d3d9.dll file, when i change the file, the game try to connect on Gamespy. 

14 hours ago, THOM9445 said:

I already find this error on Google. it's say to replace d3d9.dll file, when i change the file, the game try to connect on Gamespy.

download the file from this link https://turboduck.net/forums/topic/30648-test-drive-unlimited-project-paradise-v003a-public-beta-available / and replace the existing one with a file from the archive

i am still playing this game with this mod , with the amount of car available there is always a new thing to try , and as you said it’s easily moddable so i did 😃 great ! 

i have a question , which audio .bnk 

the BMW M1 uses i need to modify mine and cannot find the file 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ShiniKato said:

Do any of the classic 911s have a rwb upgrade kit ?

Only for 993s. No model changer mods for older ones, except 930sc turns into ruf ctr.

16 hours ago, oKZiOnL said:

i am still playing this game with this mod , with the amount of car available there is always a new thing to try , and as you said it’s easily moddable so i did 😃 great ! 

i have a question , which audio .bnk 

the BMW M1 uses i need to modify mine and cannot find the file 

"308_GTB_QV_audio.bnk" is the M1's file

Edited by Thunderlizard