We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

21 hours ago, beantinatalist said:

Game files are fine. Could you please check if the timescale works for you? set it to 999 the weather should change in seconds. I'm sure there's something wrong like it's hardcoded. The default timescale of platinum is 5 it takes forever to see a different weather which is annoying.

The weather is changing on the TDU server, it looks like the weather is happening for all players

TDU platnium is black screen and crashing for me. Can't get to the main menu. I tried running it as administrator, changed the compatibility mod, disabled fx tweak, i tried running the mod with and without the 1.2 patch.. nothing. The game itself is running fine without platnium. And yes the tdu.exe is properly selected through the project paradise launcher.

I've been trying to run this for 2 days.and i've lost all my patience. I gave up probably 10 times so far.

Edited by manqka21

Does anyone know if you have to re-copy the HD Unlimited patch from the Extras of v1.0 after patching to v1.21? Or is it not necessary anymore?

I’m just confused because the Extras folder in v1.21 doesn’t include HD anymore but the files in question do get replaced when you patch.

13 hours ago, manqka21 said:

TDU platnium is black screen and crashing for me. Can't get to the main menu. I tried running it as administrator, changed the compatibility mod, disabled fx tweak, i tried running the mod with and without the 1.2 patch.. nothing. The game itself is running fine without platnium. And yes the tdu.exe is properly selected through the project paradise launcher.

I've been trying to run this for 2 days.and i've lost all my patience. I gave up probably 10 times so far.

Try using vpn

16 hours ago, manqka21 said:

What

I suspected me writing here would be totally useless but didn't see this coming. That's as useful as smashing my monitor with a hammer.

Check your system for viruses and errors. You can also use the system restore function and check the disk on which the game is installed for errors.

6 hours ago, Mauhards5x said:

The mod is perfect, but i have a problem i can´t scroll with the mouse

update your mouse driver

On 9/8/2024 at 5:56 PM, manqka21 said:

@manqka21 Search for "black" at https://internetlifeforum.com/showthread.php?5175-How-to-run-TDU1-on-Windows-10 (there are multiple occurrences) and if not works, try uninstalling, delete data from all folders of TDU (having backup of your profile obviously - if you have one established), and follow exactly steps on that page and post the feedback if something worked and mention what that was...

Edited by vit-jano

On 9/9/2024 at 12:56 AM, manqka21 said:

try delete test drive unlimited folder on your documents folder ,its always works for me